Diwali Padwa 2022: Greetings and special messages to send to your friends on the auspicious day
People all over the world celebrated Diwali on October 24, 2022 with great zeal and enthusiasm. From burning firecrackers to lighting diyas and candles, people observed the festival of lights on the most beautiful day possible. The light fortnight of the lunisolar calendar begins the day after Diwali. In some parts of the world it is also known by the titles Annakut (cereal mound), Padwa, Goverdhan puja, Bali Pratipada, Bali Padyami and Kartik Shukla Pratipada. According to one tradition, the day is associated with the story of Bali’s defeat at the hands of Vishnu.
The relationship between a wife and her husband is commemorated on this day in a traditional way and in some Hindu communities husbands will do so by giving gifts to their wives. In some cultures, parents host a celebratory lunch and give gifts to their newly married daughter or son and their spouses.
For those celebrating Diwali Padya this year, here are all the messages, wishes and greetings you can send to your loved ones on this auspicious day:
Diwali Padwa Messages 2022:
- Diwali filled this day with light. May you be blessed throughout the year. This is my true heart’s desire.
- I wholeheartedly wish Lord Krishna to fill your house with prosperity and fortune. Best wishes for Diwali Padwa.
- I pray to God for your prosperous life. May you find all the pleasures in life, and may all your dreams come true. Happy Diwali Padwa 2022.
- May Lord Krishna always be by your side in every trial of your life. Happy Diwali Padwa…
Diwali Padwa 2022: Greetings
- May Lord Krishna bring you luck and prosperity. Happy Diwali Padwa 2022.
- May God give you a rainbow for every storm and a smile for every tear. A promise for every care and an answer to every prayer. I wish you a Happy Diwali Padwa.
- Let us enjoy great celebrations and festivities to make this Diwali Padwa the most beautiful.
- May Lord Krishna grant you power, destroy your sorrows and enhance happiness in your life. Happy Diwali Padwa.