Wishes, greetings, messages and more to share on this day
Muharram is the first month of the Islamic calendar and is considered the second holiest month after Ramadan. The first 10 days of Muharram are spent by Muslims around the world in prayer and seeking Allah’s blessings, among other holy deeds. This day also marks the migration of the Prophet Muhammad from Mecca to Medina.
The first day of Muharram is called ‘Al Hijri’ while the tenth day is celebrated as ‘Achoura’. Muharram 2022 started on July 30th and ‘Ashura’. is marked today, August 9th. Take a look at some of the quotes, messages and wishes you can send to your loved ones to mark Muharram 2022.
Muharram 2022: Quotes, Messages & WhatsApp Status
- Allah is one but his presence is everywhere. Feel it!
- May the Lord above be always by your side to show you the right path and help you make the right choices in life!
- We may not be able to see Allah, but he is always with us. May he bless us all this Muharram.
- This Muharram, I pray that Allah bless and stay with us always, to guide us to stay on the straight path in life.
- May Allah not only bless you and your family, but always help you make the right choices in life. It is my wish for you this Muharram.
- In this holy month of Muharram, may Allah grant you strength and health.
- Never be affected by the words of others. Have faith in yourself and in Allah!
- All praise and thanks be to Allah. To whom belongs all that is in the heavens and on the earth. Have a blessed Muharram!
- This Muharram, we send you lots of love and happiness – from our family to yours.
Take a look at some images that you can share with your loved ones-